Thursday, March 14, 2013

Asilomar Empty Spools Retreat- May 26 - 31 2013

I would love to tell you about my upcoming classes at the Empty Spools Retreat in Pacific Grove, CA. I am lucky enough to have taught there for many, many yeas and it is truly the most beautiful place. Along side the ocean awesome, awesome. And the food is incredible 4 star for sure.....and if yu know me well you know I love to eat!
www.Emptyspoolsseminars.com  You will get all the information there; I am in session V and I would love to say this new procedure is so much fun, it is great for the beginner and also good for the very advanced. There are that many choice to pick from. You can either use your wonderful commercial fabrics or use your own manipulated and hand dyed or painted fabrics or a combination of both. I have also used a lot of colorful Dupioni silks so just about anything you like. I will give choices at the beginning of the class.... Here are some pictures I want to share with you. Just a small sampling.....






2 comments:

Renee said...

Not surprised how wonderful these designs are! You can come up with new ideas as fast as we can use them!!!Thank you for sharing your talent!!

Judi Duncan said...

is there a pattern for sale for this amazing quilt?
judiduncan0@gmail.com